Wednesday, May 5, 2010

N.I.N.Y. -- Leaving NY, going to UT, coming home to CA.


My first year of school is coming to an end, I'm wrapping up the semester now with only a black and white photo critique and a ten page Art & Contemporary Culture final paper to turn in.

On friday, I fly to Salt Lake City for a two week road trip through the state. It should be an amazing trip, filled with mountains, meadows, and Mormons.


I will take lots of pictures. After all, this will be my first look, in person, at the Grand Canyon.
From UT, I fly to SF. I cannot wait to be back on the Fayes bench, drinking coffee, chatting, and hanging out with the dogs.
I'll see you all in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

  1. DUDE! Say hello to the Morms for me! Mountain Meadow CRAZINESS! See you real soon!

    ReplyDelete